Monday, October 11, 2010

A little of everything!

Brooklin is getting so big! She is a very busy little girl! She is learning a lot of new things. She is a very smart little girl. I always say I think she will be smart just like her dad! :) Greg is very smart and catches onto things very fast and soaks up everything like a sponge. Brooklin is the same way! :) I love it! We love teaching her new things.
I guessing watching mom vacuum the floor and playing with toys can make a little girl tired!

Brooklins cute new sweater! She looks so cute!



Brooklin learned to pull over the trash the other day! Greg and I couldn't help but grab the camera and take a few pictures. Of course I'm thinking hurry take the pictures it's making a mess! Maybe she was giving us a hint that she was hungry! :)
She has also learned to drink from a straw! She caught onto it so fast!!! Within about 3 tries she had it down! It is so cute! She loves it!

7 comments:

Company EIGHT said...

She's darling, Pam!

Kristen. Jason. Sofia said...

hey its us! jason and kristen mcninch! love the pictures! she is such a cutie! the perfect mix of both of you! thanks for sharing! leave your email at www.mcninchsnippets.blogspot.com and i'll invite you to our blog!

Rob and Toni said...

Those pictures of her in the sweater are so cute!

Christina Olson said...

I'm glad you updated your blog:) I miss hanging out with you! Your little Brooklyn is adorable! Our blog is www.theolsonfam.net/blog. See ya later!

RJamie said...

she is so cute. I'm so glad we got to see her. And I'm really really glad you finally updated your blog.

Josh and Jenni said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures, she is so cute and has gotten so big!!

TaMerra said...

Pam, she is so cute. I love that you took a picture of her playing in the trash and I am sure you were freaking out at the mess.